I grew up in the City of Miami in the area of Allapattah. Not growing up with much, considering my father was a taxi driver and my mother worked in a clothing factory for pennies on the dollar in the 70’s, I learned very early on in life that for one to want something and be able to have something, you had to work.
I am married to a wonderful partner for over 18 years, I suppose the secret to our relationship is me saying “Yes dear”.
I have a beautiful 27 year old daughter that currently lives in Austin, Tx.
I first found my entrepreneurial spirit at the age 12 selling fruits on the front of my home during the summer. I later would ride with my dad in the taxi learning all areas of Miami. At age 14, I got my first real job at Burger King and was a DJ with my childhood friend, then from high school I joined the U.S. Navy, where I served onboard the U.S.S. Ainsworth until October of 1993. I attended San Diego State University where I studied Business and Finance.
In 1995 I had the privilege of being able to join the best fire department in all of this great nation, Miami-Dade Fire Rescue, where today, I am a 24 year veteran, soon to retire in 2020.
In 1993, I first was interested in real estate as I was introduced to buying and selling homes with no money down from a very well known man by the name of Carlton Sheets. I first got my real estate license in 2000 and worked with Arvida Realty, which soon merged with Coldwell Banker. Over the years, I was in and out of real estate, but always keeping my ears to the ground in the world of real estate.
In 2017 I decided to return to being a Realtor out of passion for the industry and because over the years, I have had some very bad experiences with agents that were very bad and or doing things that were boarder line illegal. When I returned, I went to work at Keller Williams Realty, perhaps one of the top 3 companies in the industry. Now, I work with the top company in the world, Coldwell Banker. In my short 2 years in returning, I have been able to make a mark in Miami as a well respected and no nonsense Realtors.
- I was top producer for Keller Williams in 2018 for the month of July.
- I have achieved the certification of Military Relocation Professional
- I am a certified Price Strategy Advisor. The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance the skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
- I am currently a Florida Association of Realtors State Director for District 4 Representing the Miami-Dade area for 2019.
- Member of VAREP (Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals) Sat as Member Director and as Vice President for the Miami Chapter.
I love reading the bible every day, (Even though I can’t remember a verse)
I love to travel
My pass time is learning to play a musical instrument. (I have never played and have always been afraid of it).